- Extended Hours
- Monday (By appointment only) 7:30am-8:00am (No telephone contact during this time)
- Tuesday (By appointment only) 7:30am-8:00am (No telephone contact during this time)
- Wednesday (By appointment only) 7:30am-8:00am (No telephone contact during this time)
- Thursday (By appointment only) 7:30am-8:00am (No telephone contact during this time)
- Saturday (By appointment only) 8:00am-11:00am (No telephone contact during this time)
All surgeries are by appointment only. You may make an appointment either by telephone or in person or onlne from http://www.patient.co.uk There are three incoming telephone lines which are answered in rotation. If the lines are engaged please try again. Our staff try to deal with calls as quickly as possible.
We aim to give an appointment with a GP within two working days and with a Practice Nurse within 24 hours. We endeavour to give you an appointment with your preferred GP but if you need an urgent appointment this may not always be possible.
If you cannot keep an appointment please let us know so that we may give the appointment to someone else. Patients who fail to turn up for appointments make it difficult for us to help those in need.
If you have an urgent problem please ring the surgery at 8.00am. You will be seen by a GP or Practice Nurse later the same day, but must be prepared to sit and wait.
TELEPHONE CALLS TO GPs/NURSE
The best time to call if you wish to speak to a GP or nurse is 12pm-1pm. In an emergency you may call at any time but will only be put through if the GP or nurse is free, otherwise you will be asked for your number and be called back as soon as the person you wish to speak to is free.
OUT OF HOURS
Seeing a GP or Nurse
If you need to see a GP or Nurse in the evening or over a weekend then appointments are available at one of 3 centres in the Borough of Enfield. You can be seen from 6.30pm to 8.00pm Monday to Friday and from 8.00am to 8.00pm over weekends and bank holidays. The 3 centres are:
- Evergreen Primary Care Centre, 1 Smythe Close, Edmonton N9 0TW
- Carlton House Surgery, 28 Tenniswood Road, Enfield EN1 3LL
- The Woodberry Practice, 1 Woodberry Avenue, Winchmore Hill N21 3LE
To make an appointment telephone reception in the usual way and ask for a weekday evening or weekend appointment at one of the 3 centres.